Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Transform Your Mind: Transform Your Life #7

The last mind trigger to look at is:  What you say.

Some would argue that what the mind thinks starts the process of what you say.  At times this is true.  However, the opposite is also true.

I have a close relative who is the most gifted construction worker I have ever met.  When I am next to him working I've noticed that EVERY time he hits his thumb with a hammer or has some type of accident he immediately says, "You dummy!"

When we talk he is convinced he more stupid than smart.  Yet he is highly kinetically brilliant.

When I bought a franchise I had to go to Canada to spend a week in training.  The CEO spent the first two days talking about the concept of speaking to yourself each day about what you want to think about.  Some call it affirmations.  Some call it declarations.  The masses think it is a worthless concept.  Yet I find that many highly successful people practice this concept.  A great book to check out that goes more into detail is Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.

I have gone through major wins and major losses in my life.  This concept has dramatically helped me keep my mind in the game. 


What are the voices saying in your head?  What do you verbalize to yourself? 

In my next entry I will give you a 30 day plan that will change your attitudes and concepts about yourself and your capabilities.  Your confidence will be OFF THE CHART.

No comments:

Post a Comment